MiniJumbuk Baby Wool Mattress Topper
MiniJumbuk's Baby Wool Quilt is the natural choice for a healthier and more comfortable sleep.
A balanced, natural sleep starts with wool. If your baby gets too hot or too cold they’re more likely to wake. The wool in MiniJumbuk's Baby Wool Quilt helps to balance sleeping temperatures throughout the night for a comfortable sleep.
325GSM Wool Filling & Fine 300 Thread Count Sateen Casing
Our Baby Wool Quilt utilises a natural wool filling designed specially for babies. Wool is a remarkable, breathable fibre that regulates the body’s temperature for a comfortable sleep.
High quality cotton threads are used to create a light and soft casing, reducing the weight of the quilt for a comfortable nights sleep during the warmer weather.
Proven Sleep Benefits
Scientific studies have shown that wool bedding and sleepwear improve overall sleep duration and quality. The rate of weight gain in underweight newborns was 61% higher when sleeping on a wool underlay compared to a cotton sheet. Click here to view Woolmark's Latest Sleep Study. Source: University of Sydney, Australian Wool Innovation.
An advanced process combining fibre selection with a unique layering system, produces a lighter fill that traps more air, increasing the warmth while reducing the weight. Combined with our super fine cotton casings this creates a lighter, more comfortable quilt.
Features & Benefits
- Temperature balancing Australian Wool fill suitable for year-round use
- 325gsm Australian Wool Fill
- Fine 300 thread count cotton casing
- Hand made in Naracoorte, South Australia
- Machine Washable
- Treated with Ultra-Fresh – an anti-bacterial treatment that provides lasting hygiene for effective limitation of dust mites. .
- 5 Year Warranty
Dimensions: 100 x 120cm
This quilt can be machine washed on a gentle wool cycle or dry cleaned. Wool has unique properties that repel dust and odour, reducing the need for frequent washing. This is why we recommend regular airing outside in sunlight.
Avoid Heat: Excess heat and agitation will damage this fine wool product and should be avoided during the cleaning process.
Not Suitable for Top Loaders: When washing, do not use a top loader washing machine, the extra agitation and reduced space can damage the quilt. For larger size quilts we recommend taking it to a launder mat with industrial size machines to wash your quilt.
- Air and shake out regularly to main loft and freshness
- Warm (40C) machine wash on wool cycle
- We recommend using a wool friendly detergent when washing
- Do not bleach
- Gentle spin
- Dry naturally or tumble dry on low setting
- May be dry cleaned (air well afterwards)
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship Australia-wide, all orders are shipped via Australia Post standard delivery service. We do not currently deliver outside Australia.
- Free shipping on all orders over $99$
- 9.00 flat rate shipping fee for orders under $99.
- 30 days to return policy*,read more.
Why shop with us
We help our customers make their houses their homes, by bringing affordable bedding products and accessories into their everyday lives.
At Quilt Cover World we stock a large range of bed linen products from some of Australia's leading luxury brands. Save up to 60% Off on selected items. Enjoy Free shipping Australia-wide on order over $99.00